Below: Sherri and Robin take a snap shot while driving to St. George, Utah. This one shot somewhere in Northern Arizona.
Left Photo: Robin driving somewhere in Northern Arizona on our way to St. George, Utah.
Below Photo: This story is so cute. Xander had seen Caleb riding on Grandpa's hoover round. Just after Grandpa had dropped Caleb off at the bus depot, grandpa started to wheel away. Xander went walking after grandpa, wanting to ride. We called out to Dad and he stopped turned around and let Xander step up onto the wheelchair. Dad took him for a little ride before we all got on the bus.
4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a blast!
Hey Sherri, you forgot to post the pictures of the cart that exploded all over the parking lot!! LOL Good times...Good times...
I don't think I got that shot :) See you in a few weeks.
HAHA oh dont worry we have some pictures of it...I will have to get them from Clint...See you soon!!! You are staying the same days as your parents right? 19th-26th?
Post a Comment