One day it's fine, the next, it's a lie. Two twins named Nathan and Joshua discover that on their thirteenth birthday they get superpowers but, there's a catch. In order to keep their powers, they have to find the creator of it. Now they have to race against time to keep them. It's an exciting novel, read it!
7 comments:
Hey Quain, who is the author?
i am the auther. but its not out yet.
Sounds like a good story idea, I look forward to reading your installments. :)
Hey Quain, It's Tracy. What do you mean it's not out yet?
it hasn't been published yet
ok
Hey it's sherri. Let us know when the book is published. See you at the end of July. Grandma, Grandma and I are coming up on the 19th and for a week. I'll be staying with Uncle Clint and Aunt Jess.
Post a Comment