Okay so here are the names. I thought the easiest would be birth order and then we just rotate down the list each year.
Cathy's Family has Steve's Family
Steve's Family has Sherri's Family
Sherri's Family has Robin's Family
Robin's Family has Matt's Family
Matt's Family has Clint's Family
Clint's Family has Cathy's Family
Just a review the minimum for a family gift is $15 to 25 dollars. I figure this is about how much a DVD, CD, or game would cost. Also, do not forget the senerios that I listed in the previous e-mails to each of the sibblings. If you would like to get the family individual gifts instead of a family gift that is okay. Or if you would like to get a family gift and then a sibbling gift that goes as well.
Those that need to ship gifts please remember to do so at the beginning of December to ensure it gets to the respective family in time for Christmas Day.
Happy Shopping
1 comment:
Thanks Sher
Post a Comment