Well I had my first Dr. apt yesterday...and we even got an ultrasound!! Well come to find out that I am now due on April 26th!! Yuck thats 10 more days!!! Oh well, he said that the baby was doing well, every thing is where its supposed to be, so I will just have to do the same week twice!!! Any way so I am now 8 and a half weeks along...
2 comments:
So do you know the sex of the baby? Or are you guys going to waite to find out? Let us know when the baby shower is.
I have to wait till I am at leats 15 weeks, then i can go to one of those cool 3D places and they can tell me otherwise for my regular DR. I have to wait for 20 weeks which will put me in Dec...but im pretty sure we are going to go in at 15 weeks so we will know before thanks giving..I probably wont have a shower till Feb or March but i dont know...it jsut depends if some one throws one for me or not
Post a Comment