Okay so here is the job status for me. I applied to the D.O.D. but it is like impossible to get in unless you are a vet or something. They had around 400 positions open last year and around 25,000 applicants. Also, if I do get an interview it would be in June or July. I have to turn my contract in to the district by Friday, May 23rd. So, not hearing from them and not applying to any of the high school districts around here, I decided to, unfortunately, go back to the school for one more year. Over the summer, I will begin the process for applying at High School districts here in the East Valley.
Meanwhile, I am also planning and saving for Christmas, mom wants to go to Thailand with the Wikle family. I think that would be alot of fun. I figure I will need a summer job again this summer for the vacation.
Now that I have internet and a nice computer, I am going to take photos of our St. George trip this weekend and post them for you all. We'll see how that goes, hopefully I can figure it out. I am sure it is not too difficult.
2 comments:
So, that means you went ahead and signed your contract, right? You can always apply for a position out here, I'll send you the link :)
Yeah,
I don't think so. But thanks. I am going to try applying for high school districts around here. But, I'll keep an open mind and apply there too.
Post a Comment