Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hi All






I thought we could set up a blog to make communicating with each other easier. We can try it and see what we think. Please make a post about what is going on with your family, post a comment about someone else's post or just read and catch up. When you post please put your first names in the label field, just like I did. This will show a list to the right of your family's posts for quick reference. When posting pictures, please remember to keep them small. If you have a lot, please just post one or two and a link to your online album. I have enabled the RSS feed, so subscribe to that to keep yourself informed about when someone makes a new post. Don't forget to take the polls at right. I have also included a link to the ZoggBlogg. If you have any questions just post a comment. If you are technically challenged please Google for help :) Happy Posting.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Like the pic. I will eventually have a computer so I can post pics with my digital camera.